Marcellus Shale/Natural Gas
We know first-hand the impact mining and drilling can have on our environment and legacy. HawkMtn Labs environmental services originated with fuel producers in Anthracite Coal Region with the sampling and testing of acid mine drainage.
With close to 30 years of experience working with coal and solid fuel clients we have good understanding of what it takes to work with the Energy Companies involved with the production of natural gas in the Marcellus & Utica Shale Regions.
- Testing Brine and ‘Frac’ Water Analysis
- Background Monitoring of Ground Water or Surface Water
- Shallow Monitoring Well Installation
- Flow Back and Production Water Analysis to Manage Disposal Options
- Soil Sampling & Characterization
- Regulated Fill/ Priority Pollutant Parameter List Sub-surface Contamination Investigation/Spill Delineation
- Delineation of Leaks & Spills
- Drill Cuttings & Residual Waste Characterization to Manage Drill Cutting Disposal Options