Environmental (Soil & Water)
HawkMtn Labs can be contracted to conduct on-site field sampling procedures, analysis of soils, aggregates, materials and take core samples of such mediums to evaluate and characterize for construction, reuse or disposal purposes. HML utilizes Geo Probe DPT (Direct Push Technology) for In-Situ Sampling procedures, when it has been determined that a more defined and detailed analysis be conducted.
Our HML Field Representative reports on-site fully outfitted and equipped with the necessary tooling to operate the Geo Probe DPT rig for continuous boring samples, retrieve grab samples, conduct field screened VOC analysis using the Eagle II PID meter.
- Residual Waste for Waste Acceptance Criteria
- Site Investigations
- Spills & Cleanup
- Drilling Cutting Residuals Form26R
- Clean & Regulated Fill Limits
- Underground Storage Tanks(UST) petroleum short list
- Exploratory sub-surface sampling to characterize soil mechanics
- Analysis to Identify unstable soil conditions
- In-situ , Standard Penetration Test (SPT) site profile
We understand the importance of fully tracking all routine sampling and ensuring analyses comply with permitted limitations.
HMLs Field Staff are trained in the collection of grab samples, 24-hour composite samples and field measurements. They maintain, manage and execute sampling protocols in the collection of weekly, quarterly and composite samples. Further, they maintain ground water and compliance monitoring, and conduct various environmental site investigations.
Sampling Programs and Capabilities
- Drinking Water (Municipal/Residential)
- Groundwater Wells
- Statistical Sampling Design
- Low Flow Groundwater Wells
- Subsurface Soil
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Wastes